What are the Benefits of CBD Oil?
When we are not posting about the latest UFO and ET-related news, we like to talk about the latest in the 420, Delta 8, Delta 9, and CBD world.
CBD is one of the hottest new trends in the health and wellness world, but what exactly is it? This article will discuss CBD oil’s benefits for humans and animals, as well as all the different types and products that are available.
The first thing you should know about CBD is that it does not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which means it can’t make you feel “high.” However, some people do experience side effects such as fatigue, nausea or diarrhea when taking high doses. (I never have and you would probably need to take a big amount)
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid found in cannabis that has been used for centuries to heal ailments such as seizures, pain, and anxiety.
*** CBD has now been around for a few years, SO if this was some kind of scam or something overhyped, it would be exposed by now! It works and has for a long time.
People just never knew what the difference was between THC and CBD. I mean there probably were weed smokers who smoked for over 50 years and then died never knowing the difference between THC and CBD or what CBD even was.
They didn’t give you much info back in the olden days of weed! You were just winging and hoping things worked out. I pretty much could tell at an early age that weed was good for you, as long as its not overdone or mixed with other things.
Some Benefits of CBD Products
The biggest question I get is what are the benefits of CBD and does it work?.
No Doubt CBD works and Ive been taking it for over 35 years! There are a number of benefits and just like with weed or delta 9 as its also known these days, a lot of how you react to CBD or THC depends on your body chemistry and tolerance.
Yet the bottom line is that CBD is like getting the benefits of weed without getting blasted out of your mind. I mean with some THC products, you just never know how strong it’s going to be. Yet with CBD it’s all about the other benefits like pain relief and helping you sleep better.
Here are some of the main benefits of CBD.
– It is a great source of relief from inflammation – It is safer than many other options for pain relief – It helps with PMS, menstrual cramps and mood swings
– CBD Oil may be an option to help patients living with epilepsy or Parkinson’s disease. Studies have shown that it can provide protection against seizures as well as lessen the severity of side effects from these diseases such as tics and tremors.
– CBD is a good pain reliever – It can be used to combat the effects of chronic pain and fibromyalgia. It’s safer than many other options for pain relief.
– CBD helps with PMS, menstrual cramps and mood swings as well.
– CBD oil may help with sleeping problems
– CBD oil has been shown to reduce signs of anxiety and depression, which results in an improved mood
– CBD for dogs – Yes CBD works well for cats and dogs. Do not bogart that CBD and pass it on to your dog or cat. There are many ways to give your pup some relief! A tincture of a dropper full, or rubbed onto their ears would be the most natural way.
How Do You Take CBD?
One of the main features of CBD is that it can be taken either in a tincture or by smoking. The advantage of taking CBD this way is that you will not have any worries about ingesting too much.
Here are the most popular ways to take CBD:
- CBD-infused foods/beverages.
- Supplements/wellness products.
- CBD-based cosmetics.
- CBD pet products.
CBD product types
You can take CBD in a number of ways. Most people think its only in drops but really it comes in a lot of methods. Most of these cbd product types will differ, based on the CBD consumption method:
- Drops and sprays: The key ingredient in both is CBD oil, decarboxylated from hemp/hemp flowers and mixed with a carrier oil. Drops and sprays can also include flavoring agents and other compounds that make them more pleasant to ingest.
- Pills and capsules: Wrapping a dose of cannabinoid in gelatin or soft gel capsule makes it more digestible. Also, since many people take CBD as an alternative to over-the-counter medicine, this form may seem more familiar and thus appealing, to them.
- CBD vapes and cartridges: Inhalation products tend to be popular among recreational MJ users and people who enjoy the social aspect of vaping. Also, this method is often preferred by consumers using CBD for pain relief as it gets absorbed faster to the blood system through inhalations.
- Tinctures: Just like medicinal tinctures, CBD-based ones are made by combining cannabinoids with alcohol or another strong solvent. Sometimes CBD tinctures also contain extra herbs. While most don’t have great flavor, tinctures are popular with people who want to feel the effects of CBD quickly.
- Topicals and patches: Best suited for targeted action such as joint, back, or menstrual pain, topical ointments and CBD patches appeal to consumers who don’t like hemp flavor or prefer external applications for other reasons.
- CBD edibles: Gummies, candy, chocolate, honey sticks, there’s a huge variety of munchable CBD products on the market. Most of them make hemp look less ‘medicinal’ and more of a wellness treat. In 2019, 3 out of 4 chefs identified CBD-infused food as a hot trend.
Common CBD Related Questions
There are a ton of questions about CBD because it’s so new and because it’s confusing for people that didn’t smoke weed for years. Some of the latest CBD questions in 2021 are:
How Long Does CBD Stay in Your System?
Most people will have to be mindful of how often they consume CBD, as it’s fat-soluble and can accumulate in the body over time. While CBD may not show up on a drug test that measures THC, it’s still not wise to take large daily doses without speaking with your physician first.
Consumption also varies from person to person — some researchers speculate that those who may need high dosages for relief are more likely to suffer from side effects such as hair loss or heightened anxiety.
Does cbd oil get you high ?
No, CBD doesn’t get you high.
Cannabinol (CBD) according to the FDA is an illegal and unlawful medication because it does not have any medical benefits. However, the only evidence for this claim is that marijuana can make one “high.” That does not qualify as medical benefit; furthermore, there are many studies which prove that marijuana has various health benefits.
🔥 Read other Questions and Answers on CBD
Final Thoughts on CBD Products
CBD is a type of cannabinoid that interacts with the endocannabinoid system. CBD has different benefits for humans and animals, some of which include helping with epilepsy, lowering inflammation in the body, reduce blood sugar levels and anxiety. Some of these benefits also apply to pets like dogs who suffer from joint pain or diabetes.
So CBD really is a wonderful thing when you think about it! I mean talk about a true blessing for some people who can’t or don’t want to smoke weed.
Also its a great thing for pet owners. I think the CBD products for cats and dogs are pretty new, but so far they seem to really well. I mean what pet owner doesn’t want to help their best friend out with a little pain relief!
We bring the latest news on UFO and 420 CBD related products in 2021. Weed is legal in most states and talking about UFOs and Aliens is no longer considered that crazy! What a great world we live in?!